Friday 30 May 2014

Review | L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow Collection


Oh beauty posts...
it's been a while...


I was looking for a pink shadow last week, and as I was looking,
I started picking up all of the shadows that looked the same, and
by the time I found what I was looking for, I had 4 shadows in my hand...

WHAT.

I guess I somehow forgot that I had 3 other infalliable's, so for the next week,
I started testing out the other ones to see if I'd been missing out all this time
while they'd been siting in my drawer...!

(L to R): Permanent Kiwi, Forever Pink, Unlimited Sky, Eternal Black
So,
the first thing I noticed about the other 3 shadows as soon as I opened them
was that they were going to be just as metallic-looking and pigmented as the
Forever Pink one (which I have used on and off over the time I've had it).

And,
as soon as I swatched them I was proven right!
The colours were all quite bright, true to colour, and,
with the exception of the Eternal Black,
they were glitter-less and not gritty feeling what-so-ever!


The only downside I found would be (and it could be an important one to note depending
on the occasion), that you will benefit tremendously from using a SHADOW PRIMER.
I swatched these on my fingers, arm, & eyes, and with two swipes of my hand,
the colour (apart from the black one) pretty much completely disappeared.

I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion (a favourite makeup-anything for me) almost everyday as it is, but
if you don't have a primer of sorts, this shadow will be a short-term wearer - which is totally fine! -
just know that some of the shadow colours might not last as long as others.


♥ -


I hope this helped!!

If you've read a few of my posts on here, you'll have noticed from either the lack of beauty posts
or my constant mention of "not being a beauty blogger" that I am no makeup expert hah
But nevertheless, as someone who bought these products based off of a swatch from
a drugstore "tester" & the silver packaging, I think these are pretty good shadows!


There's a HUGE range of L'Oréal Infalliable Eyeshadow colours out there,
so have some fun swatching a few next time you see them in stores!
(I'm personally eyeing Amber Rush & Burning Black atm)


Have you tried these?
What's YOUR favourite?
Thanks for reading!!



Bloglovin' | Cachoo Joo  | Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment