Monday 10 February 2014

OCHO LOCO 2 by Urban Decay.




I received this lovely set of eyeliners from my sister for my birthday last month.
Before I was given this URBAN DECAY OCHO LOCO 2 set, I always used a simple black liner from
Maybelline for my everyday makeup looks. I had tried a brown liner before, but maybe due to the
pencil I chose, the colour just didn't show up very well, so I stuck to my black.

NOW?
My eyes have been OPENED.




Lighting 1: Flat Lighting

I'd have to say my favourite colours from this set are: Roach (1), Perversion (4), and Deep End (6) - 
with Twice Baked (2) and Tornado (8) coming in a close "second".
And Crave (3). And hey, just throw Mars (5) and Ultraviolet (7) in there too.

Haha, oh geez...
but roughly in that kinda grouped order...!

Lighting 2: Hit with Light

The consistency of these pencils is ah-mazing. They don't tug. They don't skip.
And with my trusty Primer Potion, they sure as heck don't smudge.

Each colour is so vivid and shows up so well - they're a nice change to my typical black liner,
and nice for those days you want some colour but don't want to wear eyeshadow.
I've even been wearing double lines on my upper lash line - I use my Sephora Liquid Liner in Black along my lash line,
and glide-on a coloured line (ie. Deep End - 6) right above the black line.

Whether you find the set, or buy these colours individually, I'd recommend each and every one of them!
And based on the quality & colour-payoff of these pencils, I'd recommend any of the 24/7 Glide-Ons really.

They're that nice.


Have you tried any of the URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON PENCILS?




♥ Cachoo Joo.

18 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous colours! I might invest in some!

    G, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance you should totally try & swatch some in a store :)! Definitely makes me want to try more Urban Decay things! (Mayyybe even a Naked palette one of these days lol)

      Delete
  2. I've not tried these before but the colours are gorgeous. I normally stick with black eyeliner too but I might have to mix it up now.
    www.merrymusing.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya it's great to have a really good black liner first :) but I'm so glad I was given this set to branch out a bit! I don't have many colourful eyeshadows so coloured eyeliners are really nice!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours! 5, 6, & 7 are my fave. :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super colourful hey? :) They have the slightest shimmer to them too which makes them show even better in the light!

      Delete
  4. Is it weird that I have never seen anyone swatch eyeliners as numbers before? I really like it.

    And I think 6 & 7 are super pretty.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was trying to think of a different way to swatch them! I was thinking about doing hearts but'd seen it before and didn't want to copy them :)
      6 is definitely one of my favourites!

      Delete
  5. LOVE the colors of the eyeliners... I still haven't had the guts to try out different colored eyeliners... I'm a die-hard fan of black!

    The unique way in which you did the swatches is so cool!

    My makeup collection could definitely do with some new eyeliners ;)

    Amanda @ www.niesciorsnotes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I was so happy with just my black before haha but these colourful ones are so nice as an alt to eyeshadows even and look brighter without looking TOO out there!
      Maybe you can (subtly ;) ) try them in the spring or summer! :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous shades - I only have the black but it is great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great formula hey! Really nice colours for sure! :)

      Delete
  7. They look very pigmented!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very! Nice change from the usual black some days :)

      Delete
  8. I really like 1, 2 and 3. I am using Rimmel Scandaleyes at the minute, which is a good dupe for these, texture-wise. They don't have the same amazing colour-range though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya! Rimmel's are really good! I have the Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Black (and use it as a liner sometimes) - such a good formula hey? And they have some really nice colours too! Rn, Rimmel & Maybelline are my 2 favourite drugstore brands - good dupes for high end for sure :)

      Delete
  9. They all look so beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! I didn't see this comment till now! Such cool colours hey? Very different from my usual black hehe really liking them!! :)

      Delete